Thursday, January 5, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe Opens Up About Love and Marriage » Gossip

Daniel Radcliffe Opens Up About Love and Marriage » Gossip 
Daniel Radcliffe Opens Up About Love and Marriage


He grew up in front of the cameras so fast, and Daniel Radcliffe recently dished to Parade Magazine about his love life, first kiss with girlfriend Rosie Coker and his view on marriage.

When asked if he was in love with Rosie, the “Harry Potter” star told, “Yes, absolutely. When Rosie’s here, every day seems better….I’m not an easy person to love. There are lots of times when I’m a very good boyfriend, but there are times when I’m useless. I mean, I’m a mess around the house. I talk nonstop. I become obsessed with things. This year it’s fantasy football, which means Rosie has to listen to me talking 24 hours a day about this team. ‘Should I take this player out, do you think, darling?’ And she listens to it, and she loves me for my oddness, my awkwardness, all of those things that I hate about myself. She finds them cute. I guess that’s love.”

Chuckling about the thought of his first kiss, Radcliffe quipped, “I went to kiss Rosie and at the last minute lost my nerve and ended up kissing her neck, which is such a weirdly intimate place to kiss somebody on a second date. Afterward, I texted her, saying, ‘I’m sorry, what I just did probably seems very odd to you.’ Fortunately, she just found it really funny, so she kept coming back.”

And on getting married someday, the 22-year-old revealed, “Yes, absolutely. When growing up, I thought of marriage as being very official, drawing up a contract. It seemed slightly clinical to me. But then you meet somebody that you really love and you think, ‘Actually, I wouldn’t mind standing up in front of my friends and family and telling them how much I love you and that I want to be with you forever.’”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...