Saturday, January 7, 2012

Demi Lovato Tweets to God: Really, Dude?!? » Gossip

Demi Lovato has had a difficult year, and in the latest issue of Seventeen she opens up about all the people who have been there for her: Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus.

Notice one name missing from that list? God.

Demi Lovato Tweets to God: Really, Dude?!? » Gossip on New Year's Eve
Demi Lovato on New Year's Eve

Indeed, the singer sort of went off on The Big Guy Upstairs yesterday, Tweeting:

“Sometimes it seems like God just keeps throwing crap my way and I get SO angry with him... But there’s never a doubt in my mind He’s gonna pull me through it all. I know you’re there God. But umm... Really dude? He never fails to show me He’s by my side though. Even in the tough times. #Godstuff”

Demi isn't the first young star to openly bring up her faith, as Justin Bieber got a new tattoo this week of Jesus Christ.

Lovato later added, though, that she is not religious, but "VERY spiritual and I DO believe in God. I’m not perfect or preaching! Just tweeting..." and finally concluded the mini-rant on a positive, Nemo-related note:

Just keep swimming.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...