Monday, January 2, 2012

Kate Gosselin Looks Back Over 2011 » Celebrity Universe

Kate Gosselin Looks Back Over 2011 » Celebrity Universe 
Kate Gosselin Looks Back Over 2011

She’s one of the most recognizable moms in the world, and Kate Gosselin shared her thoughts on the past year on her blog earlier today (January 2).

The former “Kate Plus 8” reality star got real about her experiences, lessons, and perspective from 2011 as she heads into 2012.

Among her 11 Reflections are:

“I learned that determination gives way to conquering any obstacle in my way. I think I knew this before, but I really proved it to myself in 2011 when I trained for and ran my first marathon!”

“I learned who my true friends are and was able to open up and meet new ones too! Trust is a really big issue for me. It always has been! This past year I took some good risks!”

“I realized that life is short and extended family is important. Different views, lack of trust and family drama has stopped me from connecting in the past, but late in the year, I was able to make teeny steps towards family reunion.”

“I learned support and encouragement! I realized for the first time ever how many people whom I’ve met only ‘virtually’ really truly support me and my kids, pull for us and encourage us! When I joined twitter in April and then started my website in September, I met some of the most amazing fans ever… And there’s SO many of you! Who knew??!! On down days, you pick me up. On up days, you praise and congratulate me! I thank each of you deeply for your amazing outpouring of kindness and love!”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...