Monday, January 9, 2012

Kate Middleton: Moved to Tears by “War Horse” » Gossip

Kate Middleton: Moved to Tears by 'War Horse' » Gossip 
Kate Middleton: Moved to Tears by “War Horse”

He’s well-known for his ability to evoke emotion with his legendary films, and Steven Spielberg had Kate Middleton crying as she watched a special screening of “War Horse” over the weekend.

The “E.T.” visionary held the event at the Odeon Leicester Square last night (January 8) and he told press he spied the Duchess of Cambridge wiping her eyes at one point.

"I was sitting next to her and all I know is at one point my wife, who was sitting to my right, right in front of my face she passed a Kleenex. I saw the Kleenex go across my face, arrive and stop but I didn't want to intrude on her experience watching ‘War Horse’ so I never glanced over."

And Michael Morpurgo, the author of the book on which the film is based, added, "I am so honored that the Duke and Duchess have chosen this for their first royal film premiere."

Kate Middleton: Moved to Tears by 'War Horse' » Gossip 
Prince William & Kate Middleton
Kate Middleton: Moved to Tears by 'War Horse' » Gossip 
Prince William & Kate Middleton


Photo Credit: Getty Images
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...