Thursday, January 12, 2012

Miranda Kerr Named Qantas Ambassador » Gossip

Miranda Kerr Named Qantas Ambassador » Gossip 
Miranda Kerr Named Qantas Ambassador

Stepping out to tend to her newly acquired work duties, Miranda Kerr was spotted arriving at a local hotel in Los Angeles, California on Thursday evening (January 12).

The Aussie beauty happened to be on her way to a Qantas Spirit of Australia event after having just been named as the airline's ambassador.

Honored with her new title, Miss Kerr said in a statement, "I grew up with Qantas which is such an iconic Australian brand. I’m proud of my Australian heritage and I’m so excited that I will now be able to represent Australia’s premium airline around the world. "I travel frequently and from the moment I step onboard a Qantas flight I feel at home."

Qantas boss Alan Joyce was thrilled with the choice for his airline, as he added, "Miranda Kerr is one of the most photographed and recognizable people in the world."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...