Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vanessa Lachey's Sirius Studio Stop » Gossip

Vanessa Lachey's Sirius Studio Stop » Gossip 
Vanessa Lachey's Sirius Studio Stop

Starting off the day with press rounds, Vanessa Lachey paid a visit to SiriusXM Studios in New York City on Thursday (January 12).

The former Miss Teen USA looked fabulous in an all-black ensemble as she signed the wall of famous names before offering up an interview.

Prior to her Sirius visit, Vanessa gave an interview in which she spoke about how she's handling life as a married lady, to which she replied, “It’s good! In a good way, nothing is dramatically different, so I think that means we were good to begin with. We worked out all of our kinks when we dated and after everything we’ve been through, there’s nothing that we can’t handle and take on. It’s a comforting thought to know that I’ve got my partner by my side walking through life and all the ups and the downs. I know we can handle it. There’s nothing too big or too crazy that’s going to tear us apart.”

Also revealing her hopes for the future, the 31-year-old dished, “I think as I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned to look at life and take every day as it comes. Not that I don’t have goals and dreams, but now that I’m married, I’m excited to start that next chapter of being a wife and someday being a mom and just moving forward and seeing what life brings me. So far, life has brought me good things: I’m on a great show, I’ve got great friends, and a good husband, so I’m happy!”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...